Mrs. Gaedtke, High School Spanish Teacher, welcomes Maria Lucia Rondan our guest Uruguayan educator to Tomahawk
Mission of the School District of Tomahawk
Empower all students to be socially responsible life-long learners in an ever changing world.
The Tomahawk School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, age national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital status or parental status, sexual orientation or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability.
Tomahawk School District News
- 2016-17 School Calendar
- 2017-18 School Calendar
- 2016-17 Open Enrollment Brochure
- 2016 Important Open Enrollment Dates
- Open Enrollment Application
- 2015-2016 Community Service Fund (Fund 80) Summary
- DPI Elementary School Report Card
- DPI Middle School Report Card
- DPI High School Report Card
- DPI District Report Card