Monday thru Thursday 5:45 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday 5:45 AM to 11:30 AM
Closed on the weekends
High School: Wednesdays 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Guidance: Thursdays 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Middle School: Tuesdays 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Elementary School: June 13th - 30th, Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Starting July 6th, Wednesdays 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Kayak, Canoe and Bike Rental:
- Fridays July 1st - August 26th.
- Drop off 8:00 AM, Pick up 9:00 AM
- Contact the Middle School office at 715-453-5371
Summer Agility Camp: June 13th - July 28th, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Sign up is in the High School on the Contender Board next to the Drafting Lab or Room 238.
- Session 1 Boys and Girls Grades 6-12: 6:30-8:00 AM
- Session 2 Boys and Girls Grades 6-12: 8:00-9:30 AM
- Session 3 Only Girls Grades 6-12: 9:30-11:00 AM
- Session 4 Boys and Girls Grades 6-12: 3:30-5:00 PM
Basketball Offensive Skills Camp:
- June 13th - July 20, Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 AM.
- Camp is free, but you must attend agility camp to participate.
- To sign up see Coach Baalke.
On-line Work Permits:
- Go to School District web page
- Select Schools tab, select Tomhawk High School tab
- On the left side, select Resources
- In bottom on Resource box, select Student Work Permit
- In box on right side, select Work Permit.
- Fill out form and brting to Tomahawk High School.
2016-2017 HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION and PICTURE DAY
Monday, August 29th in the High School Cafeteria
Seniors: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Juniors: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Sophomores: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Freshman: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Open House Freshman ONLY 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (Auditorium)
“Hey Hatchets, have you seen the HATCHET PRIDE PUMP!? The Hatchet Booster Club and Tomahawk BP are teaming up. The Tomahawk BP will donate $.02 per gallon of all gas sold at PUMP 8 to the Hatchet Booster Club. Help support THS athletics by using PUMP 8 at Tomahawk BP to fill up today at the HATCHET PRIDE PUMP. “
HIGH SCHOOL GUIDANCE NEWS
Link to: 2015 / 2016 High School Course Offerings Book. See School Counseling webpage under Resources.
Link to: Post Secondary Planning Guide 2014 / 2015 See School Counseling webpage under Resources.
Students can go to: http://www.tomahawk.k12.wi.us/schools/high/thsschoolcounseling.cfm
Seniors wanting information on College Goal Wisconsin, 2016, Please stop into guidance. Useful information on scholarships and FASA.
Scholarships for Seniors
Go to: Tomahawk High School Web Site http://www.tomahawk.k12.wi.us/
Go to: THS “School Counseling tab” and then “Scholarships” tab.
Out of District Scholarships, go to Tomahawk High School tab, then select THS School Counseling.
Scholarships: Stop in to Guidance for more information
College Rep. Visits: Juniors/Seniors to sign up in Guidance